Wednesday 14 May 2014

Solange and Jay-Z incident plus Mysterious Kylie Jenner

As you have probably heard, Jay Z and Beyonce's sister Solange, got in a rather physical fight in the elevator on the night of the Met Gala!
And no this is not some suspicion because of what looks like a bruise on Jay-Z's elbow or something stupid like that, there is full on evidence. As in a video of Solange looking like she belongs in 'the conjuring', like she is kicking and waking her brother-in-law, sadly there is no audio to this video... however I guess we can make our own assumptions about what happened that night. Personally I have no idea like I can't even come up with some joke about what happened, so yeah I will leave that to the professionals haha. Funny thing about this situation is that Beyonce just stands there like 'oh', I mean c'mon girl! Bey prides herself on being completely fierce but then just watches!!! Where's Sasha when you need her?

The good news is that they have made up and were spotted shopping yesterday :D

This week Kylie Jenner also left us confused when she posted this instagram pic-



And she captioned it "dont mean to make you feel how I was feeling"
Yeah so I have no idea, maybe she like wants to make somebody jealous? I really need to improve my detective skills. Whatever it is she is talking about though, it cannot possibly be that serious. I mean the girl lives in a mansion and is beautiful like I don't know what else she could want. Well except for a half or step sister who isn't completely self-obsessed. 
Have a fab week!

No comments:

Post a Comment